The Steering Cable is a push pull mechanical cable which converts the rotary motion of the helm to linear motion at the engine/rudder. One end of the cable is connected to the helm and the other end to the rudder. Connect steering cables are available from 6-30 Ft and most steering cables are interchangeable with most common Teleflex, Morse, Ultraflex control cables.
- Output ends of stainless steel
- Maximum travel- 9inch (230mm)
- Minimum bend radius- 8inch (200m)
- Maximum working load at tiller end- 5000N (500kg)
- Cable outer diameter- 15mm
- Spiral inner cable diameter: 8mm