Brand New Caribbean C24 Hits the Seas
The brand new fully-equipped Caribbean C24 launches for the first time at Westhaven, completely kitted out with gear from Advance Trident.
The new Caribbean C24 was commissioned prior to Christmas 2017 and is powered by a Mercruiser TDL V6 Inboard.
Advance Trident supplied a wide array of products which include:
- Simrad NSS12, EVO3, SS164 Thru Hull Transducer
- Simrad NAC 2, Autopilot, Controlled Through EVO3 Multifunction
- Simrad RS20, VHF Radio, and Scan 2.7 Meter VHF Antenna
- Sidepower SE40, Bow Thruster
- Zipwake 300mm Interceptor Fully Automatic Trim Tab System
Brett Geldard who was onboard during the commissioning said "the boat is a joy to ride on the water, which is complimented by Simrad's latest fishfinding and navigation equipment, Zipwake interceptors to give it the smoothest possible ride, and Side Power's bow thruster to support docking".
We are very proud of Caribbean's achievements and will endeavour to equip each new boat with the latest equipment.
Brand New Caribbean C24 Pictures below:
THe Helm Set-up with NSS12 Evo3, Side Power Controller and Zipwake Control Panel
The Caribbean C24 on a trailer at Orams
The Zipwake Interceptors - Port and Starboard
The Bow Thruster Tunnel ready for installation