Lectrotab trim tab actuators are precision-engineered to combine quiet operation with a non-hydraulic, maintenance free design. The unit is corrosion free, ensures very accurate tab positioning, provides maximum lift force, and is totally self-contained for easy installation. The actuator assembly is packaged in a non-metallic permanently sealed housing. No components need to be installed inside the boat. Most importantly, unlike hydraulic trim tabs, there is no oil to leak out. The actuator incorporates either a standard or low profile transom mounting bracket. Actuators come in 12 and 24 VDC with 8 second recommended stroke time or 4 second stroke time.
- Upper ram seal patented location cannot be damaged due to fouled ram or barnacle growth
- Utilizes patented internal pressure equalization system
- Upgrades to most popular hydraulic and electromechanical systems
- Internal brake system prevents unwanted tab movement when under way or backing down
- Quiet operation
- All actuators fully load tested to push 1000 lbs of force
- Non-metallic external structure which cannot corrode and will not deteriorate in the sun or under water