The ME-AGS-N is the Network version of Magnasine Automatic Generator Start (AGS) controllers. This version is setup and operated via a Magnasine Inverter and ME-RC or ME-ARC remote panel. The ME-AGS-N has basic adjustments starting on battery voltage or temperature and has advanced start and stop settings based on: Time of day, Battery state of charge, Battery voltage, High temperature or Inverter load amps. Also includes the ability to manually turn the generator on and off, generator exercise, warm-up and cool-down.
- Easily adjustable settings using the ME-RC50, ME-ARC50, or ME-RTR remote menus.
- Automatically start your generator: The ME-AGS-N is designed to automatically start your coach generator based on low battery condition or the inside temperature of the coach.
- Adjust the AGS to meet your needs: With the AGS, you can set the battery start voltage from 10-12 VDC or 20-22 VDC, the start temperature from 65° - 85°F, the run time from one to five hours, and the quiet time with an easy-to-set clock.
- Manual start and stop: Auto Gen Start settings do not interfere with the manual start / stop operation of the generator. Just use any existing start / stop switch in your coach.
- Allows manual on and off control (ME-ARC50 and ME-RTR only) and automatic control of generator
- Compatible with 12, 24 or 48 volt systems
- Removable 8-port terminal block for easy wiring and powering down.
- Front panel LED indicators for gen start/stop status and gen fault.
- Comes with 60 ft remote temp sensor cable and 10 ft network communications cable.