The ME-ARC is simple to use, yet allows full set-up of all the standard and advanced features available in Magnum inverters. The ME-ARC also has the option of controlling the advanced features of the ME-AGS-N Automatic Gen Start and the ME-BMK Battery Monitor Kit using a network connection to the inverter. This remote has convenient finger-tip operation, including the new one-knob programming. Note: All settings/setup menus in the ME-ARC are compatible with MS-PAE Series inverter/chargers. If you are using the ME-ARC with another inverter/charger (other than the MS-PAE Series), some features and setup menus may not be compatible with your inverter and will not function. Contact Magnum Energy to determine if a particular feature/setup menus provided in the ME-ARC are compatible with your inverter.
- The ME-RC remote control allows you to monitor and customize the operating parameters to your MagnaSine inverter/charger.
- The ME-RC50 comes standard with a 50 foot, 4-conductor (twisted-pair) telephone cable and includes non-volatile memory (preserves adjustable settings, even if power to the remote or inverter is removed). The MagnaSine remote control has all of the programming and operation functions included in an easy-to-use package.
- ME-RC displays:
- Battery Voltage
- Battery Charging Status
- Inverter Charger operating status and warnings
- DC Load Amps, DC Amps Consumed and State of Charge (if ME-BMK is being used)
Using the ME-RC Remote Control, you can program:
- Charging algorithm of the batteries
- Battery Capacity
- Battery Charge Efficiency Factor
- Mains Current Limiter
- Charging Rate
- Mains AC Drop Out and Cut In
- Power Save
- Search Watts
- Low Battery Cut Out