Simrad's GS25 GPS antenna is the ideal GPS for any navigator that requires extremely accurate and rapid vessel position and speed updates. Unlike other position-only antennas, the GS25 provides magnetic heading for accurate boat direction at any speed and for radar/chart overlay. The GS25 easily connects to any Simrad NS Series multifunction display or any NMEA 2000 network. It is fully waterproof and can be pole or surface mounted on any vessel.
- NMEA 2000 antenna module offers rugged and precise position, and heading sensor
- Spot-on, around-the-world accuracy -- supporting GPS and GLONASS, WASS/EGNOS/MSAS; Galileo-capable with future software update
- Excellent time-to-first-fix, with 10-hertz, multi-GNSS, high-speed updates – up to 10 times per second -- for smoother and more accurate location updates
- Integrated electronic rate stabilized compass to provide chart stabilization, accurate course over ground at low speed, and radar overlay
- Rugged design for all marine environments and fully waterproof
- Include spat/pole mount for easy installation and flexible boat location for optimal performance
- Independent source selection on any display