The NAC-3 Autopilot Computer is the brains behind your autopilot system. NAC-3 contains the control algorithms developed to helm a yacht across a broad range of weather conditions and sea-states, alongside the electronics needed to operate a hydraulic or mechanical drive unit, while also interfacing with other components including heading sensors and rudder feedback units. The NAC-3 was designed for boats 10 metres (33 feet) or greater in length and is rated to operate high-current hydraulic drives, mechanical drive units, and solenoid valves with a current rating of 30 Amps continuous (50 Amps peak).
The Precision-9 Compass supplies heading and rate-of-turn information to Simrad, B&G and Lowrance autopilot, radar and navigation systems. Based on reliable solid-state sensor technology, this compact compass offers easy installation aboard any vessel.
- Heading, Rate Of Turn (ROT), roll, and pitch output over NMEA 2000
- Heading and ROT calculated using sensor data from 9 axes of rotation and motion
- Accurate and reliable solid-state sensor technology
- Heading accuracy of ±2° after calibration
- Easily adjustable mounting bracket allows bulkhead or up-mast installation
- IPX7 waterproof. Best in class.
- Simple installation with a single NMEA 2000 connection